If your paper has been accepted by IEEE-CYBER 2017, please read reviewers’ comments and the following instructions carefully in the preparation of your paper for final submission to IEEE-CYBER 2017, before, May 15, 2017. At least one of the authors listed on the paper must register (with payment) before final paper submission. Registration webpage
You can only upload your final manuscript using the Conference Paper Management System by following the instructions after you login into your personal account. The final submission should be with 4-6 pages. For papers with more than 6 pages, the author needs to pay USD 200 per page for the extra pages to be in the conference proceedings.
At least one author will register and attend the Conference to present the paper.
Full Paper Templates
The full paper should be a PDF file using A4 size papers. The templates and instructions for MS Word and LaTex can be found on the IEEE – Manuscript Template for Conference Proceedings page.
To ensure your paper to be included in the conference proceedings, we require that:
- Upload the final paper PDF file to the conference website by May 15, 2017
- Upload the source file(s) below (e.g., MS Word documents, latex ZIP archive, etc.) used to make your compatible IEEE PDF by May 15, 2017
- Upload the PDF Express Compliance Email https://www.pdf-express.org/ (Conference ID: 41548xp)
- Complete the e-copyright form in the final submission page by May 15, 2017
- One-page Digest in ppt or pptx format is uploaded by May 15, 2017
If the above requirements are not met by the set deadlines, the paper will not be published in the conference proceedings.