Paper submission is OPEN! Click HERE to submit your abstract.
Authors should submit an abstract (2 pages) for review; However, if you wish to participate in the best paper contests, you MUST submit a full paper (4 to 6 pages) for review.
You may follow the instructions to find IEEE conference templates for the 2 pages abstract with a PDF file using A4 papers or submit the 4-6 pages full paper (The full paper should be a PDF file using A4 size papers. The templates and instructions for MS Word and LaTex can be found on the IEEE – Manuscript Template for Conference Proceedings page).
Author(s) name should be in the format of Firstname Surname.
IMPORTANT: Please refer to the instructions below to prepare your 2 page Extended Summary. Your submission will NOT be reviewed and automatically rejected if you do not follow the general guidelines below on the requirements of the layout and templates for IEEE-CYBER extended summary.
– REQUIREMENTS OF THE LAYOUT OF 2 PAGES ABSTRACT:
- Page Limit. The page limit is 2 pages. Any extended summary submitted with more than 2 pages will NOT be accepted.
- Margin requirements.
|Top margin||19 mm|
|Bottom margin||43 mm|
|Side margin||13 mm|
• Manuscript should NOT contain any 1) Page numbers; 2) Headers; 3) Footers.
• Author List. The author names should be listed in the order of First Name, Middle Name or Initial (if any), and then Last (Sir) Name. DO NOT indicate any membership UNLESS the author is a member of the IEEE.
• Figures. Ensure every figure in your paper is clear enough, with a standard of 300 dots per inch (dpi).
• References. Refer to the template file below for the IEEE style of reference citations. Please do NOT use reference styles from publications of other societies or organizations.
NOTE: The above basic adherence to layout specifications is expected. However, you are free to use good judgment in the presentation of your information.
– EXTENDED SUMMARY TEMPLATE:
You may download the Extended Summary Template as an aid for your formatting. This is only a standard template from the IEEE. Please modify it accordingly to fit IEEE-CYBER requirements.
Your may also download the following samples with several acceptable format variations for your reference (i.e., figures need not be entirely in 1 page).
|Sample 1||Sample 2||Sample 3||Sample 4|
|A very good example||A very good example but with some minor problems||A good example where figure are not all in 1 page||A good example where figures are not all in 1 page|
Click HERE to submit abstracts.